Sunday, December 7, 2014

Kemp's Blessing Day




Oh Kemp! How blessed we are to have you. You truly are a MIRACLE. Today your Daddy blessed you with one of the most beautiful blessings I have ever heard. You were given your middle name to honor and remember your Grandpa Todd. We miss him. But I know that you got to know him before you came down to us. You have a great name to live up to. You had so many wonderful family members and friends that to show their great love and support for you. We thank our Heavenly Father DAILY for allowing you to come down to our family, even though it may have taken a lot of tears, prayers, and effort....it was worth it all. You have brought so much joy into our family already. I say often you were best thing to ever happen to all of us. Look at your cheeks! You are looking so healthy and happy. You are such an incredibly sweet little baby and so far the easiest I've had. You hardly EVER cry. Well as long as your mommy is holding you. We have a special bond. I'm sure we always will. I worked hard to get you here...with a lot of help from others that love you along the way. And we've pretty much been attached at the hip every sense. It was a wonderful blessing day. One I'll always remember. I love you baby boy.

No comments: