Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Zoo Lights!!!






ZOO LIGHTS! At first I was a little concerned about going on this December activity just because little Kemp is still just that. So little and I was so worried about him being cold and I still wasn't taking him out hardly anywhere. But our other kids wanted us to go so badly and we wanted to be there with them so we bundled Kemp really well, got the stroller really warm and cozy and off we went. The zoo looked so pretty all lit up and it was fun seeing the animals in a different season. Super great night other than....while I was taking a picture of my Dad and Tate by the train my brand new I Phone 6 dropped right out of my hands. I couldn't believe it. I honestly felt so sick to my stomach because it cracked the top of the screen. I was so worried Tob was going to be upset that it was hard for me to enjoy the rest of the night. I didn't even want to tell anyone and ruin their night haha. But this little story has a good ending because the next day I took it to the apple store...told the guy exactly what had happened..and he said, "because you told the truth and didn't try to sugar coat everything I'm going to get it fixed for you for free. Merry Christmas." Isn't that awesome?!!! I was SOOOO happy. Makes for a good memory:)

No comments: