Friday, September 9, 2016

Celebrating Kemp at the ZOO!










I honestly don't understand how this happened. How in the world my baby boy turned 2 is beyond me. This child has brought us more joy and happiness than I could ever imagine. I mean the same thing happened with my other 3 so I must have known but at the same time it just doesn't feel like it's possible to love another the way you love the ones you have but then somehow your heart just grows and your capacity to love deepens and there you are…crazy in love with another little person. I felt bad that celebrating Kemp kind of got swept under the rug since we were out of town on his actual birthday. We didn't even really get him presents under than a couple little things we bought him at the mall in Arizona! We did however combine birthdays with a ton of others in the Down's family and we all went to the zoo for a combined Birthday party! The kids of course loved every second! The animals were all out and about and the weather was perfect and it was a great day. As cliche as it sounds I wish so badly we could freeze time with our kids ages right now. They are all so fun and at such great states and I just hate seeing this little boy getting older and older so i will try to treasure every second with this wonderful little TWO year old boy!

No comments: