Monday, September 12, 2016

SUNDANCE and SUCKERS













Its a tradition we've done since before I can even remember. On a monday evening in the fall my Dad would load all of us kids up and take us on a drive around the Alpine loop. We'd stop and get out and go looking for our favorite colored leaves and put them in baggies and then we'd end up at Sundance where we'd all get to pick out one of their famous "SUCKERS". Actually I don't think they are famous at all. We probably just thought they were known for them because that's what we'd always get. But I loved that night in the fall so much. A few years we even took some of the sweet widows in our ward. Grandma Steinfeldt would come or Laverla White. Those were good memories. Now it's our turn to do the same with our kids! They love it just like I did. - This year i totally screwed up though…it was actually kind of funny. I don't know what I was thinking and I had Toby drive to the base of Provo Canyon to meet up with my family instead of the Mouth of American Fork canyon to drive the loop. What was I thinking?! It saws like meeting up at the end of a race. Totally weird. But we hurried over there and everything turned out just great. - Also these are just a couple of random cute pics at the end. Tate and Kemp are always together, doing the same thing, hugging…whatever it is. Its the cutest and I want to have it documented.

No comments: