Monday, October 10, 2016

Halloween Festivities 2016
















I'm not sure what the reason was really but I just didn't feel like my heart was into Halloween this year. I don't know. I just didn't decorate as much as I normally do and didn't put as much thought into the kids costumes either. That's okay though because obviously the kids are at that age where they really want to pick their own costumes and luckily for me my Mom and Dad pick up the slack big time for me. They always make all of the holidays so fun. We went to their "cottage in the woods" to make spider cookies and watch Halloween movies. The kids just love that stuff. We also went up to the Farm for the annual Wimmer Halloween Farm party. Another of the kids favorites. She always makes it so much fun for them and it's wonderful to catch up with everyone.- Next Halloween activity we did was the infamous Peterson Farms Pumpkin patch. Wouldn't be halloween without the kids being able to go pick out their own pumpkins. Kemp was so cute this round and kept trying to pick up all the pumpkins on his own and the way he said "Punkins!" Just melted my heart. I have lots of video of him running out the patch.  - And the last activity here is the riding down the "haunted Provo river." This was a first for us but definitely not the last! It was a blast. My parents didn't make it or Joel and Tessa's family but the rest of us drove down to provo and went on the cutest little boat ride down the provo river. It was short and sweet but super fun and after we went to Culvers for a burger and fries and had a great time.

No comments: