Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween 2016









I wish I would have gotten more pictures of the Halloween party my parent threw for all of us and Joni's family. Man they know how to celebrate. My Dad and Brothers put on the coolest spook alley in the "haunted Hallows" and took everyone on a ride through the woods in his golf cart. Oh my heck it was awesome. EVERYONE loved it. There were eyes glowing throughout the forest, werewolves, skeletons, owls, zombies chasing us. It was hilarious really. So fun. We ate donuts from a string, ate yummy food and had a fantastic night.-  At the last minute Jamie and I decide to dress the little boys up as Linus and Charlie Brown. That was funny. Kemp was SO ridiculously cute on Halloween night. He REALLY got the whole concept on knocking on a door, saying Trick or Treat, and the people would give him a piece of candy. WHAT THE?!  He just kept yelling" Candy" all night and seriously didn't want to be held. He did an amazing job of walking the whole neighborhood and keeping up with everyone. It was incredible. Super fun night. I love my kids. 
That first picture was from the night Josh and the girls, Jordan and Kristee, Jamie and Jace, and Elle and Cash and I decided to go to Sundance to the haunted Ski lift. They put on all these little skits and things going on below you as you ride up the mountain with spooky music. It was pretty fun. We got hot chocolate and of course more suckers, and had a great time together. 

No comments: