Thursday, November 3, 2016

Winning Reflections and Memories






Had to document a few cute memories of my kiddos. Elle and Cash both worked hard on composing their own piano song for the Reflections contest at school and BOTH of them WON!! That was so exciting to us and we could not have been more proud of them. Huge thanks to their teacher Dale who really encourages their love for piano. - Another is of the kids choosing to make Orange Chicken from scratch for Sunday dinner and shows all of the help I was getting in the kitchen. ;) I actually LOVED having them by my side helping me every step of the way and it turned out so good! I definitely need to do this more often with them. - My kids fall asleep together way more often then alone in their own beds. They are almost always falling asleep together either on the couch in the family room or even more in the bonus room on the floor together. I really love it so much and hope they'll have wonderful memories of late night talks and good times laughing together. - I looked over at the two little boys coloring together at the dentist office and I just beamed. They are the best of friends and are just so funny to watch. Love my littles so much.

No comments: