Monday, November 21, 2016

LOVE









My boys are so lovable. They are big time cuddlers and I wouldn't have it any other way. Kemp walk up to me numerous times a day and says "hug you!" It melts me. And Tate is constantly saying "Mom will you take care of me?" That pretty much means pick me up, hold me, cuddle me, tuck me in bed, just love me. And I will NEVER tell him no or I'm too busy. It's just the cutest little thing ever. I wish I could bottle them both up and keep them this age forever. Whenever my mom walks in the house he runs to her like he hasn't seen her in a month, she scoops him up, and he wraps his little arms around her for like a full 2 minutes. It's amazing. I'm so grateful these two are so darn sweet and LOVE like they do. It keep me going on their tough days because let me tell you they definitely have their tough days. But I love these two fiercely and am so grateful for them at the end of our little family. 

No comments: