Monday, November 7, 2016

Family Pictures at Antelope Island











































Family pictures is always a stressful thing. ALWAYS. Coordinating everyone's outfits, picking a location and PRAYING that there are no massive meltdowns and that you can get at least one picture where everyone is glancing in the general direction of the camera. Jamie always does such a good job...she's got a real talent for photography. She had never taken pictures at Antelope Island so she asked if we wanted to go there and I thought it was perfect. Such a beautiful place. We didn't have a lot of time since we had to wait for Toby to get home from work and drive an hour and twenty minutes away from home, and the sun went down fast...but it worked out perfectly. Simple, classy, and most importantly MY FAMILY. I love them so much. Each one individually brings so much to the table and adds a total dimension that otherwise we wouldn't have. I'm so grateful to each of them for all that they teach me. I feel so inadequate to be their mother...and wife:) But it gives me motivation to work hard to live up to being the type of mother that they deserve. So grateful I have these pictures. Their smiles, and their personalities caught on film. I will treasure them always!

No comments: