Wednesday, July 4, 2018

The Fourth of July!










I LOVE THIS HOLIDAY!!! We absolutely love the fourth of JULY. We went over to my parents in the morning for the breakfast buffet on their patio. It's such a fun way to start the day. Then we all headed over to Kathy's for a swim day and bar-b-que. That is only one of our very favorite things to do during the summer. Then it was back to our house for more food, homemade ice-cream, and FIREWORKS galore!!! - Just for memory sake it was a little bit of a chaotic night at our house. There was just a lot of people and trying to keep every fed and happy. For some reason it just felt a little crazier this year. Just didn't get to enjoy the night as much as I would like while I was trying to host. Didn't even get a picture of my family together. But it was still a fun night. So grateful for our country and the freedom it provides us!!! 





No comments: