Sunday, May 10, 2020

Sunday PICS

















From our first Sunday of At Home Church I thought it would be fun to take a picture to be able to keep that memory. Who would have known how many Sunday pictures that would turn out to be. Sunday after Sunday after Sunday. But you know what. I can’t even tell you how much I am loving having Sacrament meeting in my own home. It’s incredible. It’s something that even my parents have never done in their lifetime. What a time we are living in! What a testament it is to me of our Prophets ability to know what the Church needs well before we do. Just a little over a year ago he implemented the Come Follow Me program where we teach our families and study individually the gospel of Jesus Christ. Fast forward to now and here we are knowing exactly what we are studying and what we need to teach our children. It’s just amazing. Toby has been blessing the Sacrament, Cash is passing it, and we’re each taking turns giving talks. Toby has been so cute making a program for us with prayers, songs, talks, conference talks and what we are doing for Sunday School. Honestly it’s been perfect. I know it won’t last forever but while it is I am going to soak up every minute of this sacred time with my family.

No comments: