Sunday, June 21, 2020

Father’s Day


















Happy Father’s Day to the Best Dad in the entire world. EVERYTHING he does is for his kids (or me!) He spends SO much time playing with them, throwing the ball with them, practicing every sport with them, playing mini golf, playing tennis with Elle, driving them to school and all of their practices, taking them to the church gym, among a MILLION other things. He loves them so much and they all adore him. Elle put together a little basket of all of his favorite things. They all got him a “dadalorian” shirt and other cute pictures and gifts. All four kids gave the best talks in our home church for Tob. It was adorable. We got to go see Todd’s grave, and then spent the evening at my parents house celebrating my Dad as well. I’m so grateful for him. How lucky am I to have the best men in the world as my Father and Father of my children?!

No comments: