Thursday, May 6, 2021

Elle’s Sweet SIXTEEN!!!

 I can’t even believe I’m writing this. Like how does this happen? How does my baby girl turn 16?! It’s the most surreal feeling. Feels like just yesterday it was just Toby her and I. The three of us. Now I feel like I only have 2 more years with her and it frightens me to death. I love her so much and am so proud of all she’s doing. She’s working so hard and succeeding at so much. I wanted to make her 16th birthday special and memorable. I really would have loved to throw her a sweet 16th party but she insisted we didn’t so decided to plan something really fun just the two of us. I picked her up from school and surprised her and took her on a date to City Creek where we went to Gem Studio and made our own rings! It was such a fun and unique experience. We started from scratch and picked out our own gems and everything. After the 2 of us went to blue lemon and grabbed a little bite to eat. Then we went shopping for awhile and picked her out some fun clothes. Next we surprised her by having Toby and the boys come up to City Creek and surprise her. Then we went to Cheesecake Factory as a family. She LOVES that place. After we had yet another surprise. We had gotten a hotel down the street and had it all decorated for a sleepover together. We gave her presents which included a new phone, ate cheesecake, and hopefully made her feel extremely loved and celebrated. It was a big week of celebrating and I loved the one on one time I got to spend with her. She’s an extremely special girl and I know she’s goin to do big big things. LOVE her to the moon and back. 


























No comments: