Sunday, May 9, 2021

First Sunday Back to Normal Church

  So many mixed emotions with going back to church in person. I of course miss the people and the feeling there at church together BUT I have no words to describe how much I LOVED having church together at home as a family. It was a time in my life I will never forget. I loved so much having each of the kids take their turn to give us a talk, I loved the lessons that Toby and I would give and plan, and I loved being able to have the Sacrament blessed and passed in our home. What an incredible and special time it was. It’s really quite hard to give it up. It’s also been nice not having to see our neighbor since things have been so awkward for so many years now. It’s kind of hard thinking of going back. But I’ll always be grateful and look back on this time with the best of feelings and memories. 







No comments: