Tuesday, August 17, 2021

First Day Back to School

 This was a hard day for me. Especially with Kemp heading into first grade and after homeschooling the little boys for one year. They’ve just been home with me so long that I’m dreading the quiet. They all looked so cute getting ready for their first days. They all kind of started on different days which made it like ripping the bandaid off slowly. Haha. Did the best I could with pictures. Was so glad I captured this one…Tate making sure he takes care of his little brother now that they are in the same school. Kemp especially had a hard time going back. Just cried in my arms the night before knowing that he had to leave me the next day. Totally broke my heart. I felt the same way. Wish I could figure out how to slow time down. 
















No comments: