Monday, November 1, 2021

Ladies Dance and Tate and Kemp Earning Money

 So I guess one of the themes of the school dances is good vs evil. It was girls choice so Elle asked Eli…who we couldn’t love more. They chose to be the Voodoo Man and Tiana from Princess and the frog. We finished Elle costume last minute but how great did they look?! She had the best night! 

Also this is Tate and Kemp after their day of earning money selling golf balls with Grandpa Greg. They made like $70 bucks! I told them to make sure they shared with Grandpa. Tate looked hesitant and offered him like a 5 dollar bill. When my dad declined Tate didn’t argue…I laughed but really we have some teaching to do. That was so nice of my dad to spend time with them doing that. He told us that Tate kept yelling things like “golf balls for sale, golf balls for sale…we’ve made $40 dollars already!” Hahaha again…more teaching to do. But they are learning great things. I’m proud of them. 
















No comments: