Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer Fun!

I'm so behind on the things we've been doing that I decided it'd be easier to just put all the pics in one big slideshow and call it good. :) Some pictures are from St. George and Vegas, some are from our trip to Jackson Hole and some are from our day out at Lagoon. We're lucky our kids are such good little travelers. Elle is still talking about Jackson Hole and Yellowstone and all the animals Grandpa Greg showed her. All she wanted to see was a Coyote. Random I know but look how close we actually got to one. Grandpa seriously delivered. And then bought her her own little stuffed coyote she named Jackie and hasn't let go of since. Lagoon was a blast..we went for Brooklyn's birthday and at first the girls were really hesitant to go on any rides. After we got them on one it was all good from there out. I couldn't believe all the rides Elle wanted to go on. Somehow we even got her on the log flume. Tob and I snuck in a ride on Wicked. Has anyone been on that RollerCoaster? I was seriously freaked out but of course at the end thought it was the best one I've ever been on! SO fun. This week we're headed out to the Happiest Place on Earth. I've been begging Tob to take us there since Elle was born so I'm ecstatic that it's actually happening. Next post...Disneyland!

8 comments:

Amberlee said...

Oh yeah Disneyland! How exciting!! I hope you guys have a blast- I'm sure you will!

Kunz Clan said...

You guys have had a fun few weeks. I miss my Jackson Hole trips with the Downs' family. They were great and I have a lot of memories from them.
Our new blog is craigandcallie.blogspot.com I had to change it because of some crazy error code I kept getting.

Jami said...

You guys get the award for the craziest summer! I feel like I have barely laid eyes on you. So much fun.

Brynnly and Alan said...

What cute pictures! We need to get together soon! Go shopping or lunch or something. :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing to live in Utah to be just hours from Zions or Yellowstone! Some of my favorite family memories are in Yellowstone! Looks like a fun and eventful summer I am sure you are on "ITs a small world" ride right now....Can't wait to get a full report from Elle on her princess encounters!

Shea said...

I'm so glad that you guys have had such a fun summer!! Can't wait to hear about Disneyland. Also... I want to see pics of the beach house. Meli and I are talking about a possible girls weekend and I know it's just her every day normal life, but I think a weekend at the beach would be just about perfect right now.

Anonymous said...

What a fun and adventurous summer. I don't know how you can handle so many vacations. They wipe me out. Your kids are adorable. Elle is so brave about so many things. I love the coyote story and her next best friend Jackie is priceless. Kids are the best!

Jami said...

Oh seriously Josie - I am laughing so hard right now after all the new Elle"isms". She is a hoot!!!

I still think we need to put a tape recorder in on her and Hope one day. Can you imagine the conversations they must have!