Monday, October 27, 2008

Back in Business

My little Cash is back. The one that won't hold still for more than 20 seconds and that gets in to every drawer, cupboard, and anything else that could pinch his little fingers. No more pain killers and laying around all day. This is our latest little challenge. He absolutley refuses to sit in the cart...no way...not Cash. He has to stand and watch everything that's going on behind him. I just laugh every time I see this little picture of him. I look away for one second to check out the latest deals at Target and this is what happens. I'm going to have to come up with a new shopping strategy. And no Toby...giving it up completely is just not an option.

7 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

I am soooo with you on that one! Ike and Cash seem to be on the same page as far as that goes...

Amberlee said...

Such a cute little picture!Luckily Collin hasn't figured that one out yet!

Brynnly and Alan said...

What a cute picture. I'm so glad to hear things are better with him. Toby sounds like Alan. Give up shopping? NEVER!

jgalke said...

Oh my gosh Josie - I love the seatbelt hanging around his little waist.

Amberlee said...

Hey! I just laughed so hard at your comment on my Halloween post- I just love your dad! So the blog that Michelle thought was the right one- didn't have what I was looking for! I didn't want to bother you guys again!- I guess I'll just have to come up with something else!

Meli T said...

What a little stud! Hope everythings going well with you guys.

The Bee Family said...

So cute I love it!