Monday, October 25, 2010

Breakfast with a Witch

While the boys were away...we decided to play! All the boys (plus Jamie...funny girl) went to Montana on a fishing trip so we were forced to find something fun to do:) Gardner Village offered the cutest little event called "Breakfast with a Witch" that we decided to take the kids to. They LOVED it! We went through a little breakfast buffet then as we sat at our tables and ate while all the "witches" walked around and signed autographs and put on a little show. Of course Elle would start her own Monster Mash..which caught on and the witches came to dance with the kids. We were able to take some time to walk around the village after and enjoy some much needed Mother/daughters time. Thank you so much MOM! I think you just started a new tradition:)

3 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

Ummm...sometimes I really really wish that I still lived in Utah! They have the BEST stuff to do in the fall :) Looks like you have been having a GREAT time. The vacation to Disneyland looked super fun! Hope all is well...and yes, I finally updated the blog :) Love ya!

Amberlee said...

Ah I LOVE mom and daughter stuff!Super jealous!-But how fun! So cute! I hope your stockings are coming along! Call me!~

Sonya said...

Looks so fun!!! We didn't do that this year, but we may need to next year! Miss you Jos, call me soon!