Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010!

The Crew beautiful I LOVE a man in a uniform I couldn't resist these costumes! Of course it took some convincing to get the kids to let go of all the super hero and princess costumes...but once they saw that mom and dad were going to have the same ones...they couldn't have been more thrilled. Halloween was a complete success filled with lots of fun games, food, treats, movies, and of course trick or treating. (Although Elle gave up trick or treating pretty early in the evening while Cash kept saying, "Come on mom...just one more house. We got to keep moving.") He definitly made my Dad proud:)

4 comments:

Nate and Chelsea said...

Sooo Cute! I love the costumes! You guys look great! Miss you!

Brynnly and Alan said...

What a cute family! My favorite is Cash's facial expression on the first picture. Adorable!

Amberlee said...

Love it!-- You guys look awesome-- what a beautiful family!

Ivan, Monique and Marlee said...

You guys are too stinkin cute! And.. you're absolutely gorgeous! Miss you! Call me sometime when your free to chat :)