Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Disneyland 2010 Trick or Treat!

The kids getting ready to go to DL in their costumes. Pretty cute. One of the better moments of my life...watching this (Picture Overload!) What can I say? We love Disneyland! We headed to California last week for a nice week long vacation...and loved every second of it. Somehow the stars aligned and we were able to meet up with the Kelsch's tues night for a night of trick or treating at Disneyland. I've been in the spring summer and winter...and now fall which may just take 1st place out of the four. Halloween time is amazing there! The details are unbelievable. Everyone who doesn't have a special ticket is kicked out around six so we were able to walk up to about every ride. The kids got all dressed up for the night and went trick or treating to different stations they had set up around the park. Magical. My favorite part of the whole night was the little "Monster Mash" they had set up in the tomorrow land terrace. The kids got to dance the night away with buzz lightyear and others with all this fun modern music playing. I'll never forget the smiles on their faces...priceless. Then the firework show was one of the best I've ever seen and the castle looked haunted and kept changing colors...I could go on and on. I know where I'll be wanting to go come next October:)

3 comments:

Jami said...

I am so jealous!!! Looks amazing. (Don't mind the fact that I am writing this while sitting in dreadful meeting and you are watching my children. ) thanks for givivng me something fun to look at!

Tory said...

Their costumes rock!

The Staheli's said...

Okay...trick or treating at DISNEYLAND!!!?? Awesome! :) Super cute costumes too. Looks like a great time.