Wednesday, June 1, 2011

T-BALL!!!

I don't think I even need to write very much on this post. The pictures do all the talking. Could a boy in baseball uniform be any cuter than this? This is Cash's first year playing t-ball and I didn't expect to be as taken with him in his little uniform out there playing as I am. Maybe it's the fact that he looks so grown up or I don't know...he's just beyond adorable. The other day as soon as we got to the field he just ran up to his coach and said, "Hey coach, where do you want me?" and I just beamed. Can't even imagine how Toby felt:) He's been hitting great and running fast, just needs some work on his concentration... so funny we'll look out there and he'll just be sitting down picking grass or talking to the kid on third base. Actually the whole darn game you're just laughing or smiling because these little boys are hilarious. Running the whole way with the bats, or stealing bases when you shouldn't be, or all of the boys crying in the outfield if they didn't get the ball that was hit. The other day when a ground ball was hit to Cash we all kept yelling to him to throw it to 1st but he was just so excited he got it he just held it up high and kept smiling at Tob and I. And I certainly smiled back.

2 comments:

Janie said...

Cash is so freaking cute.

Jami said...

How cute is that!!! Way to go cash!!!