Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tall Dark and Handsome?

Making the decision to put Cash into preschool was not an easy one for me for a few different reasons. First..I'd miss him. Who in the world would I spend all my time with? Second...he has some health issues that just made me feel like he wasn't ready. Third...the money. Enough said. But let me tell you putting him in this preschool(Visions) was one of the better decisions I've made. They love him there...he loves them...it's just wonderful. I get my time to get some of my boring errands and cleaning done and he gets to go socialize. He has been so excited and so diligent doing his little homework. I used to have a thing for tall dark and handsome guys, but let me tell you this little boy may have changed my mind to short, blond and unbelievably adorable.:)

No comments: