Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Rascal Flatts and BYU Football

One of these events I enjoyed a little more than the other. For Jamie's birthday my Dad got us tickets to Rascal Flatts at Usana. They did not dissapoint. I LOVE going to concerts and sitting out on the lawn on a blanket with my husband...wonderful. Sara Evans opened up and sounded amazing. Great time. THEN there was the BYU vs Utah game. There are NO words. The tailgate was a great time as usual. Good food and such great friends. But after watching that game I was ready to go out and by some Red gear. It was horrible. I've never witnessed such a sad game. Tob and I were so excited for the season and our enthusiasm has dropped quite a few points. I'm trying to convince Tob that tickets to the BYU Hawaii game may raise our spirits a bit. Here's to dreaming....

1 comment:

Cameron and Michelle said...

I am dying over little Cash-poor little guy!! How scary!! Your pictures are sooo cute-did you just get them. I really hope we get to see you guys when you come down. You're for sure welcome to stay here-we just may not be here. Love you guys!