Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Our Anniversary

Eight years?!! Seriously? What happenned? Weren't we just plannig a wedding? It was Toby's year to plan our date. He took me to dinner at The Chefs Table in Provo and then shopping at my favorite mall. (We skipped the annual Melting Pot anniversary dinner seeing as how we went there for my birthday and we're going there in December.) Tob gave me about the best gift he could have....tickets to the BYU vs Hawaii game. Oh and it's an away game. What?! We haven't been anywhere since our honeymoon...I'm kind of a weirdo when it comes to leaving the kids. But we're doing it. Yes we are. Me and my best friend in Hawaii. Love him.

2 comments:

Amberlee said...

Holy Cow! Lucky girl!!! I am SO happy for you-- congrats on 8-- crazy how fast time goes by-
love you!

Nate and Chelsea said...

Ah man! I wish I still lived there and we could meet up! Have a great time though, it'll be awesome. I have been thinking about you a ton lately, hope everything is going okay! Miss you friend. :)