Wednesday, October 26, 2011

COSTUME PARTY!

My friends sure know how to put on a party! We went to the funnest Halloween Costume party with a lot of our great friends in the neighborhood. The Samsoms had it up at their cabin which is about 1 1/2 hrs away...but the atmosphere was so worth it. I don't think I stopped laughing the entire night. The costumes were hilarious, the food was amazing, the decor was so darling, and the games were a RIOT. We played minute to win-it and "hows yours" for hours and had such a good time. Tob and I dressed up as Edward and Bella and I couldn't stop smiling every time I looked at Tob. H-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s. He had the hair, coat, and pale sparkly skin down. It wasn't too hard to be Bella.:) I've told Tara and Jami that they're in trouble now because they'll be getting lots of pressure to throw this party every year. So grateful for good times with good friends.

1 comment:

Jami said...

Still laughing at Toby's sparkles! The picture just does not do it justice!