Wednesday, June 13, 2012

May Comings and Goings

We had a few things we wanted to do during the month of May knowing that a baby was coming right around the corner! One of those was one last trip to St.George as a family of 4. This mini vacation was on the best we'd had in a long time. Mostly cause Toby didn't have to work...so we were just together the whole time. We just layed around, went swimming, read our books together, and relaxed. It was LOVELY! Also, this was the first time we had Cash swimming a little without floaties. He did so well! My kids are little fish. We came home on Mothers day...and even while on vacation I was spoiled rotten with gifts, cards, and breakfast in bed with a raspberry granola pancake from Egg and I. I'm a very lucky girl. Another thing that the kids were dying to do was to have a Snowcone stand. Since Grandma gave one to Elle for her birthday this was all I had heard about. Actually she had wanted to do a lemonade stand since last summer and i just kept putting it off. So I bit the bullet one day and let them do it. Thank goodness for friends who have done this before..Jami lent us her table, signs, and her girls, and together they put on a lemonade/snowcone stand. Elle was so excited and Cash was by her side the whole time. I don't even think she was that concerned with the money although she did make about $20. It was pretty cute seeing their excitement over something so little. Makes me want to help them do it again:) We also celebrated Mothers Day at the farm with all of my cousins and Aunts. Grandma even made it which was so special. LOVE MY FAMILY.

No comments: