Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Surprise!

There haven't been many times in my life that I have truly been SURPRISED...this is definitly one where I was. My friends had set up a dinner for one of my others friends that was here from out of town. Seeing as I was having a baby soon I was looking forward to getting out of the house and spending some time with my girlfriends. So after one of Cash's baseball games, I headed out to the Spaghetti Factory to meet up with them. When I got there I told them I was meeting up with a couple of girls and they sent me up the stairs. After I got up the stairs it took me a good 10 seconds to figure out what was going on. There was a table set up with a bunch of my best girlfriends along with tons of gifts, diapers, and balloons. What the?!!! I don't know how they pulled it off but it was such a HUGE SURPRISE to me! Honestly I wanted to cry. I immedietly felt so blessed and so loved that they would all take the time to plan this and be there for me. I seriously have the best friends. I am SO grateful for them. It is so good knowing that if I ever need anything they would be there in the drop of a hat. And I would do the same for them. It was one of the best nights I've had. We just laughed and talked and enjoyed being together. Wish I had gotten a picture with everyone there...we waited till the end..but thank you thank you thank you for making me feel so loved and special!

No comments: