Sunday, September 9, 2012

First Day of 2nd Grade!!! and more of Tate:)

2nd Grade???!!! What the??! Don't ask me when this happenned. My baby girl is not so much a baby anymore. She is a beautiful little girl, inside and out, full of personality and with a smile that lights up the entire room. Elle has been such a big help to me since Tate has come. I've been dreading sending her back to school because I have now have no one to run grab a diaper for me, or wipes, or give Tate a bottle or hold him while I'm showering or cleaning. I asked her once if she got tired of me bossing her around and her reply was, "why would I get tired of that?" I love her. She is such a good big sister. Elle loves school and learning and can't get enough of reading books. She still loves animals as much as ever. And of course still take Callie, her Amerian Girl Doll, everywhere we go. While we were in St. George I took her school shopping and for the first time she said she actually might enjoy shopping a little....yeah!!!! I may just have a little shopping partner after all! I feel so blessed to have her as a daughter. I pray we will always be close and she'll always be my best little friend. Wish time would slow down!!!! And then I just had to throw one or two in of Tate because...he's very cute:)

No comments: