Friday, September 28, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. ROGERS!!!!

JAMIE GOT MARRIED!!!! I can't even believe it. My little sister. The only one I have. The one that is supposed to be a foot shorter than me with big teeth and bangs. Now she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in this world. Her day was so Magical! We couldn't be more happy about her choice in Jace. What a great guy she's found. Honestly it happened pretty fast...she had always wanted an outdoor wedding...but thought that it would be too risky to do outside in September so after much searching we decided on the barn at Wheeler Farm. That meant that we had to do ALL the decorations and ALL the food etc. What a whirlwind those 2 months were! There were so many little things that you don't even think about it! Things I know I was oblivious to when it was my wedding;) My mom and I worked so hard...mostly my Mom though. She's incredible. What an amazing lady she is. She pulled off the wedding of the century. It was so incredibly beautiful. It was all of her little touches that just made it all come together. And it helps that Jamie has such beautiful taste. Everything was so shabby chic and vintage...I would have loved my wedding just like it if I was getting married now ten years later:) Her dress, the bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, every decoration, the food...everything was just perfect. Hope these pictures do it even a little justice. The BEST part of all? My Dad was able to seal her in a sealing that I will never forget. It was so sweet to watch him with his little girl as he was able to participate in the ceremony. The spirit was so strong and I really felt like my Grandma and Grandpa were there watching over us. We are all so very blessed. Welcome to the family Mr. and Mrs. ROGERS!!!!

No comments: