Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tate's Baby Blessing

Can't you just see how blessed we are by these pictures!??! We are surrounded by family and friends who support us in everything and I couldn't be more thankful. My heart was so full the day we blessed our sweet little baby Tate. We had just about all of our family there and even Tory and Janie drove out with their three adorable children to be there. Which, by the way, gave us a taste of what it would be like if they lived here. I couldn't have been happier watching Cash and Ayson play together. No doubt if they lived closer they would be the best of buddies. What a good-looking duo they are. We were grateful to have them here for the weekend. Toby gave Tate such a wonderful blessing. I'll always remember how he referred to Tate as his "handsome son". After Toby, Cash, and I bore our testimonies and honestly Cash's was the most sweet, heartfelt, sincere little testimony I've ever heard. I need to write it down here so I'll never forget it. It went something like this, "My name is Cash and I want to bear my testimony. I know this church is true. I know President Monson is a true prophet. I hope my baby brother grows up strong and healthy. And I know my family loves me. And I love you...all of you. And I go to church every Sunday. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." It made me cry. I love my kids so much. After Sacrament we had our families come over to the house for dinner and just to be together. We really do have the best family and friends. And we are so grateful to have Tate in our family. His smile melts my heart. He has been such a good little boy. We know he definitly belongs to us. Such a sweet day I hope I always remember.

1 comment:

Jill Bowcutt said...

It's been so long since I've been on blogger that I didn't even know you were pregnant! It was so fun to get on your blog and see your precious little Tate! He is so adorable! And you are still gorgeous as ever. I need your anti aging secret cuz you still look like you did in high school! I am so so happy for your cute family. Enjoy every second with that sweet baby. My baby is over a year now and it's rediculous how obsessed I am with him. There's something about the 3rd kid. Maybe it's cuz we know how fast they will grow up! Thanks for posting my friend so I can keep tabs on you!