Monday, May 6, 2013

Elle's "Breakfast at Tiffany's" Partaayyy!!!













Happy Happy Birthday to my beautiful 8 year old daughter!!! Where did the time go?? I am so grateful for this little girl...she's SOOO incredible. She gotten woken up to the traditional Balloons on the ceiling and breakfast in bed and then for lunch Cash and I surprised her and showed up at her school to eat with her. She knew she wanted an "Audrey Hepburn" themed birthday Party so we'd been planning it for a while buying fun things here and there. Most the decorations I already had seeing as how I LOVE her. Each of the girls got a fun bag with Audrey on it and filled with sunglasses, pearls, tiaras, and of course a tiffany blue box with a diamond ring in it:) They also got to adopt a cat just like she did in the show. We did updo's on all the girls and took individual shots of them as well as the most darling group shot. The girls enjoyed a fun "breakfast" full of pastries, fruits, and tiffany blue punch. Honestly it was such a fun little party to plan and Elle was on cloud nine which made everything 100% worth it. What would I do without my darling daughter?? She is one of kind and we all love her to pieces.

No comments: