Friday, March 14, 2014

BYU Football Banquet

Toby was once again so honored to be asked to accept the Alumni Award for the BYU football team on Todd's behalf and the banquet. I couldn't believe it had been 10 years since I went to Toby's senior banquet. Toby felt a lot of pressure to give a good speech on Todd's behalf and to be honest I hadn't seen him that nervous in a long time. But he had no reason to be. He did an absolutely beautiful job and I know Todd was so proud. The food was wonderful although I was feeling pretty nauseous that night and my poor mother had her esophogus stretched that day and couldn't eat a thing. We had to take a picture of it so we could at least dream about the wonderful food. It was nice to be with there with Kathy, some of her siblings, my parents and Toby and again remember Todd. We miss him dearly. 






No comments: