Thursday, March 20, 2014

Science Project 2014


I fear this is the first of many Science Fair projects to come. But actually I don't know why I should fear. I had NOTHING to do with this one. Probably because it was optional so I wasn't sure why Elle really wanted to do it in the first place, but it shouldn't surprise me because she is just like her Dad. Which is why Dad said "Of course you can do it" and "I'll help you and yes you can do it on a fish and a mirror." What?! Fine. This is all you two. So he bought her a fish. And observed the fish with a mirror for over a month. And then the night before worked like crazy to put the whole poster together. I'll admit it was a little difficult for me to let her take creative license on this one...but she did it great job and it touched my heart to see Toby work so diligently with her on this. She just kept thanking him over and over and i'll be honest some guilt set in that I originally said No and that I wouldn't help. Toby was so willingly to put in the time and effort to do it. He is constantly being an example to me. Love them both with all my heart. 






No comments: