Monday, March 3, 2014

St George



I wonder how many blog posts I've entitled "St George"? We can't get enough of this place. ANY time the kids go off track we have to make a trip down there even if it's only for a day or two. We look so forward to our time with the Kelsch's and the warmer weather.  While we were there we decided to take the kids to "The Lego Movie" and I wish I could have got a better shot of the row of kids. We had TEN kids all sitting in a row with their drinks, treats, and popcorn and it was just so cute. Of course I spent most of the time out in the lobby with Tate but I love that our kids get to be with the Kelsch kids and just play play play outside. It's so good for them and I look forward to the day that we have a nice back yard that they can just live out there. Tate was so happy outside. Bring on the sunshine!









No comments: