Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Sweet Elle!!!










You know I just LOVE birthdays. I love the chance it gives us to celebrate just ONE person and how special they are to us. This time it was our darling little girl Elle. Don't ask me how she's 9 already. I can't wrap my brain around it. Since we had just got back from HAWAII and we are headed to LA in just a few days there was a lot of time, money or need to throw a huge celebration but we sure wanted her to know how loved and appreciated she is so I did all I could to let her know that. She woke up to balloons, breakfast in bed, a fun lunch out with Grandma Kathy, Cash, Tate and I and trip to one of her favorite places ever...Pet Co. - I got a phone call right before we were having the Downs over for cake and ice-cream form her Aunt Jamie begging us to let her buy Elle a bird. WHAT A bird??!! Yes Elle had been wanting one for years but I wasn't sure if I was ready for that yet, but you know what? I was really too sick and tired to even think about it so Toby and I said whatever and Jamie with the help of other went for it and Elle got her bird. Kiwi. She loves and adores it so I guess that's what matters;) She got gift cards to the American girl doll store, and a Hawaiin doll, and fun things from her Aunt and Uncles and I hope that by the end of the day she went to bed feeling like a princess. LOVE you Elle!!

No comments: