Monday, July 28, 2014

LEGO Mania








This little boy of mine has been SO into legos lately.  And honestly I am loving it! I love how it uses his little imagination and he's been so good at following the directions to create something but also super creative coming up with his own ideas. So much better than watching the tv which I feel like since this bed rest thing has been happening way more than I would like to admit. He tried so hard to do extra chores around the house to earn legos and he spends HOURS working on them when he gets a new pack. The other day he was such a help to me with cleaning and with Tate that I was telling Toby about it late one night and right then and there Toby said, "Cash put your shoes on...I'm taking you to buy some new legos." And you should have seen the smile on that kids face. Such a cute Dad to be so spontaneous and reward him like that. I have ZERO problem with that and am so grateful to have such a sweet, caring, thoughtful, kids by my side all the time. There are days he looks so bored, and Elle will be at a friends house, and I'll say Cash would you like me to call a friend over for you? And he'll just look at me and say "No Mom, I just want to stay here with you so I can help you and keep you company." I don't know what I did in the previous life to deserve this boy but I will be forever Grateful. I love you Cash.

No comments: