Sunday, July 13, 2014

Thirty-Three!!!









How I just turned 33 I'll never know. I feel like I'm 23. Although I feel like the perfect age is 28. I think I'll stick with that. This whole summer has been quite different for my little family. Being on bed rest just doesn't allow for all of the fun activities that a summer should. Luckily Toby has been superman and has done such a good job getting the kids out of the house taking them to the park and me as well with trips to Kathy's pool. Deciding what I could do for my birthday was a bit difficult but seeing as laying by the pool is a favorite pastime of mine and something that bed rest will pretty much allow Toby called Tiani up and asked to borrow her pool for the day. She is beyond generous and without question allowed the whole family over for a day of swimming. I was worried about the weather...it always rains on my birthday and this was no expect ion...but Toby said he said a prayer and it cleared up quickly and we had a wonderful time. Then we got Orange Peel and went back to our house for strawberry shortcake, ice cream, and presents. I have such a wonderful family. Grateful that most of them were able to be there. - My friends always have a little swim day for me which we did at Tiani's a week or so later-and also Lindsay got a hotel room at Deer Valley for work that she invited us girls (errin, joelle, me) to spend the night at. This was the hardest decision to know if I should go or not...but I hadn't been bleeding much or been out of the house so I we decided I could do it and went the night before my birthday and that was a wonderful little break:) - And then the day after Kathy was the incredible mother-in-law that she is and threw another little swim party for me at her house and we were lucky to have Janie and her kids there to celebrate with them. 
Because of my lack of energy and feeling so sick along with not being able to go anywhere I really have no pictures for my bday so.....I posted pictures of TATE instead! We got his hair cut recently and boy does he look adorable. I love him so much. That last pic is of him the FIRST time he got a hair cut and the first picture is him and Cash just chillin at Tiani's Pool. Rough life:)

No comments: