Sunday, April 12, 2015

Easter Sunday Pics






For some reason these pictures mean the world to me. Easter Sunday was actually on the same day as General Conference so the kids didn't need to dress up to go to church...so this is technically the following Sunday. Our Sacrament starts at 9 am so you can only imagine the chaos in the morning getting four small children ready and out the door on time. But I begged them to be ready 5 minutes earlier than normal so I could try to snap some pictures. Tate was not cooperating and I was so discouraged because they all looked so cute in the coordinating outfits and we were getting no where. I left to church discouraged but after getting home and seeing these...they weren't so bad after all! I actually LOVE the one where Tate is looking at me smiling. Makes my heart so happy. These kids are my everything. 

No comments: