Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Off-Track Shenanigans!















Being off track is the best. I get to sleep in, Tate has the older kids to play with, and it's just an excuse to play play play. After the kids do their chores of course. We went to The Puppy Barn, the Children's Museum of Curiosity, The gardens,  The dinosaur museum, the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point, Sleepover at Josh and Krista's and I'm sure there were others I can't think of. Love spending time with these little hooligans. They teach me so much everyday. I wish I was more patient with them. They are growing up so fast and I know one day I'm going to look back and be so sad I didn't do more. I recently bought a sign that I hung in my craft/laundry room that says.. "Be the Mom you want them to Remember" I hung it where I can see it everyday. That is so important to me. Don't want them to remember a mom that is always telling them to clean up or yelling at them for something. Much to work on. Much to improve on. Grateful these little ones are so forgiving.

No comments: