Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Happy Birthday Taters!

















I blinked and he was 3. How did that happen? Time please slow down! This little boy in one of a kind. He's incredible. He's difficult. He's hilarious. I love him with everything I've got. It was so fun to take breakfast in bed to him. He was so excited to wake to balloon on his ceiling. We took him to the Lego store and to Build a bear to celebrate him. We also had a little party for him with all the downs' combined with Jordan since you know…they share a birthday. But let me tell you…Tate was so terrible that night. He was awnry, tired, not grateful, and by the end of the night I wanted to cry. Why are kids so difficult on their birthdays?! Too much attention or too overwhelming I guess. I was so frustrated. You picture everything going so perfectly and this one certainly did not. Oh well. You win some you lose some. But I forgive him. He's too wonderful not too.

No comments: