Monday, June 15, 2015

"The BOYS"
















It's funny how I have 3 boys and 4 kids total but whenever Toby or I say "the boys" we always know we're referring to the younger two. It's like we have our first two kids and then our last two kids. These two little boys are going to be the best of friends I just know it. I picked these pictures for our book because I always want to remember them. I want to remember the two of them snuggling on the ground, the way Kemp always lifted his right leg out of the car seat, Tate running out of bread and the ducks chasing him for it, they're big beautiful eyes, how excited Tate got when Grandpa brought him home a teddy bear from Montana, how it breaks my heart when one of them is sick, how Tate stuck his head under the flower pot to "get wet" after I watered it. So many little moments that make up my whole world. Being a mom is not always easy but there is nothing I love more.

No comments: