Friday, June 12, 2015

Utah Valley Half Marathon 2015





 THIS is the best race Ever. I want to always be able to run this race. The training is hard. It's time consuming. It's very difficult. But it's all so worth it when you cross the finish line. I'm grateful that I have a best friend who will run it with me. Of course he is ahead of me the whole time, but still fun to go through the whole pre race and everything together. The race is such a rush. My goal this time was just to finish. I really hadn't gotten more than a 5 mile run in. But I had so much adrenaline and such a strong will to run the whole time that I honestly couldn't believe it when that's just what I did. Ran the whole time! and I even PR'ed. I really love running and hope that when my kids are older I will be able to do this on a more regular basis.

No comments: