Thursday, September 3, 2015

Happy 1st Kempers!!!!









Oh this little boy. How loved he is!!!!!! He has such a special spirit about it. So much personality but mostly just so so sweet. He's been through so much and is so strong. We invited all of our families over to celebrate him and just had nachos and root beer floats and balloon EVERYWHERE.  We bought him a little cake for his cake smash but I think Tate enjoyed it just as much. He is still so small. Weighs barely 16 lbs. He's still in 3 to 6 month clothes! But I love it because I get to keep his smaller longer. Enjoying him for as a baby than a toddler! I still swaddle him to put him to sleep and I'm embarrassed to admit this…He sleeps in our closet in a playpen. We don't have a room for him and he could share with Tate but honestly I'm worried what Tate would do to him so for now…in our closet close to us he'll remain. He takes two naps a day and will eat about anything I put in front of him. I'm still nursing him in the morning and at night because I can't stand the thought of him being my last and never nursing him again.  He's my first baby to have a couple of teeth before he even turns 1! He got them around 9 months. His first words were BATMAN. No joke. Elle taught him. I didnt believe her then he said it and I about died. He doesn't really even say Mama or Dada yet. Everyone is in love with this little boy. He army crawls everywhere and loves his Mom and adores his Dad. I'm so grateful he's ours and that Heavenly Father entrusted us with him. He's special. He's incredible. I feel so so blessed. Happy first baby boy. You complete this family!!!

No comments: