Friday, June 17, 2016

Downs Reunion in SUN VALLEY!












Aunt Jackie and my Dad had been planning this Downs Family Reunion for quite some time. I was glad to go but a bit bummed too because it was during some sports stuff that Toby and Cash couldn't leave for. That meant I was on my own with Elle Tate and Kemp but at the last minute Toby decided to keep Tate too so that helped a lot. Josh and the girls decided to drive up with me so that was good too. We weren't there very long…just 3 nights but we sure had fun while we were there. Lots of fishing, skipping rocks, eating at fun places (we literally sat right next to Arnold Schwarzenager and my Dad shook his hand:), swimming, and sight-seeing. The kids loved swimming at the Lodge up there. We also had a really fun time getting together with all of Jackies side of the family that we never see. We sat at a little outdoor restaurant with all of them, all of us and all of Joni's family. We hadn't been together in years so that was fun. Glad we were able to make it work with almost everyone:)

No comments: