Thursday, June 9, 2016

Tate TURNS 4!!!!













How does this even happen? I blink and all of a sudden my little Taters is four. Man i love this kid. I love everything about him. His little lisp, his random comments, his love for the avengers, his constant repetitiveness, his incredible imagination, how much he loves me, how he can't count to five but sure tries, the way his eyes close into rainbows when he laugh. He has the best laugh. He's stubborn as all get out and he can be very difficult to parent at times but I am so grateful he is mine. He makes life better in every way. We had so much bringing him breakfast in bed and taking him to all-star lanes for arcades and laser tag. It was so cute…after we had brought him breakfast and the kids were getting ready for school he said.."don't you guys want to stay here and play with me?"  They were both like "ya we do!!!" So that's when we made plans for all-stars and off we went. That evening we all went over to Jordan and Kristees to celebrate seeing as Jordan and he share a birthday. We had a fun campfire and cookout and opened lots of presents and made his day the very best we could!

No comments: