Tuesday, August 9, 2016

First Day of School!!




Can someone please explain to me how Elle is in 6th grade??!! SIXTH grade?! and Cash in 4th?! What on earth. I swear I was just taking Elle's little picture in front of Midas Creek Elementary that first day of Kindergarten and Cash was crying holding on to her around the waist because he was so sad to see his best little friend go. And those two are still just the best of friends. I love listening to all of their little conversations. They both look so grown up in these pics to me. Elle picked out her own outfit when we were out school shopping and she looked so darling in it. I picked Cash's out…he's cool like that…and he was just so handsome. I was so proud of them for taking on a new school year with such a positive attitude. Neither really got the teacher they were hoping for. Elle mostly because her best little friend Gabby wasn't in her class. But they are going to be amazing and positive and make new friends and I couldn't be prouder of them. I'm beyond blessed to be their mother.

No comments: