Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Jordan and Kristee Get Married!!!








Well we could NOT be happier about this day. JORDAN and KRISTEE got married!!! Man we love this girl. Of course I think Jordan is as good as it comes and I crazy love him and I thought no one would ever be good enough for him etc etc but SHE is something else! She is so wonderful to my kids and so fun to be around. Such a fun wonderful girl and her and Jordan are so cute together. They really wanted to keep the wedding simple so that's what they did. A temple ceremony and a luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building after. And the best part? My dad was able to seal them. How neat is that? It was such a beautiful ceremony and there was such a special spirit in that sealing room. Kristee lost her mother about 5 years back and of course our grandparents have passed on and it's so amazing they were most likely in that room. It was a bit of a long day for my children. Tate and Kemp have seen better days but we all enjoyed the luncheon and again it was a beautiful day. So happy to add another sister to the Downs!

No comments: