Saturday, February 11, 2017

Saturdays are for Sports!









Being a mother of THREE boys I think I better get used to my Saturdays being filled with Sports. It seems like there's usually about 3 games to schedule and plan for so ya...it takes up a good chunk of the day. Some days it can be a little ruff, but honestly most there is no where else I'd rather be. This Saturday was Tates first indoor soccer game. The kid scored THREE goals. THREE!! and he could not have been more proud. He was beaming from ear to ear. We were so happy for him! Watching him and his team warm up was like cuteness overload. Then Cash had a basketball game with Jake Shoff's junior jazz team. They won. Cash played awesome like he always does. He's so aggressive on defense and is getting better and better at handling the ball. It's so hard to watch him struggle on the court at times, or miss important shots, but man is it amazing when he gets a steal, or draws a foul and then see him look over at us. Being part of a team is an amazing experience I'm grateful my boys will all get to have. Looking forward to like 15 more years of this:)

No comments: