Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentines!













I'm not sure I've ever been GREAT at Valentines. I don't know why. It's a great excuse to tell the ones you love how much you do love them...so I should probably be a little better at it. This year I wanted to make sure I had a small gift for each of my kiddos. But I know that actions and words mean more than just a little gift so while the kids were at school I heart attacked their doors with things that I loved about each of them. Then I wrote them each a little love note and left it on their bed with a little gift.  We had already worked on their valentine's to their classmates and teachers. Elle gave our the cutest little paint pallets to her classes, Cash handed out sports pencils, and Taters gave the cutest little toy cars. They each did valentine boxes too. Elle created a box that looked like a duck (of course) Cash's box was a blue lego, and Tate and I made the cutest little hot air balloon for his. - Toby and I talked about saving some money and maybe going out on a night different than Valentines night since all the restaurants would be crowded. As the day went on and we weren't doing anything Tob decided we should just run to an early dinner and let Elle watch the kids for an hour. So we ran over to Pizzeria Limone and  had a nice early meal. Tob bought we some darling Nike's, some protein snacks, and some beautiful roses. I really love this family. Like really really love them. They are my world and I'm so grateful for each of them and what they teach me. I'm feeling really blessed today.

No comments: